Can't compile FreeRADIUS with pam module

Chico Sokol chico.sokol at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 23:05:03 CET 2009

Funny, configure's output seems to be fine:

checking for pam_start in -lpam... yes
checking security/pam_appl.h usability... yes
checking security/pam_appl.h presence... yes
checking for security/pam_appl.h... yes
checking pam/pam_appl.h usability... yes
checking pam/pam_appl.h presence... yes
checking for pam/pam_appl.h... yes

Well, I solved by changing the module's code (rlm_pam.c), including
always my pam header file (witch is placed at /usr/include/pam),
without that configure directive. It's definitely not the best way to
fix it, but it works.

Thanks,

Chico Sokol