Accounting copying to specific systems

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Sep 24 23:45:59 CEST 2009

Joe Maimon wrote:
> Here is what I am doing with rlm_policy
>

>         if (request:Class =* "" ) {

  And what does that mean?  I haven't looked at the policy code in years...

>                 if (request:Client-Short-Name == "noc03rt07") {
>                         control .= {
>                                 Home-Server-Pool := "pool-noc03-8e6"
>                         }
>                 }
>         }
>

> Here is how I tried doing it with unlang
>
>                if (request:Class =* "" ) {

  See "man unlang" the "CONDITIONS" section for how conditions work.  If
you're just looking to see if Class exists, do:

	if (Class) {

  It's that easy.

>                        if (request:Client-Short-Name == "noc03rt07") {
>                                update request {

  You had "control" above.  Why "request" here?

> These are all the patches I am currently carrying.

  OK... my $0.02 is put them in github.  Fork the "stable" branch, apply
your patches, and send me a link to the github repository.  That makes
it easier for me to see && apply the patches.