Using Vendor Attributes

Murali Dhar muralisr_84 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Apr 2 10:25:01 CEST 2010

Hello All,

I am a beginner with FreeRadius and am trying to make an EAP-SIM test setup.
I have installed the FreeRadius server on Fedora.

Can anyone please tell what configurations has to be made.

I have made the following configurations :
1. Added the following line in the users file
    WirelessUser    user-password=testing123
2. Created a new file called triplets.dat in the raddb folder, and added the path in the eap.conf file
    sim {
        triplets = <path to triplets file>
    }

Thanks in advance.