Why the"authhost"or"accthost"item's value in "real NULL" can't be a home_server_pool in proxy.conf ?

freddychu freddychu at 163.com
Thu Aug 12 09:54:02 CEST 2010

Hi,

I want to proxy requests which's User-Name hasn't realm domain to a home
server pool, so I configure the realm NULL, but the radius server would
proxy the request to a nonexistent IP address. Why the "authhost" or
"accthost" item's value in "real NULL" can't be a home_server_pool in
proxy.conf ? How to configure it?

   Any body can help me?

#realm NULL {

#       authhost        = radius.company.com:1600

#       accthost        = radius.company.com:1601

#       secret          = testing123

#}

Freddy Chu