Freeradius + WPA2 + Windows Client

Fajar A. Nugraha fajar at fajar.net
Fri Aug 20 13:16:38 CEST 2010

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 2:14 PM, rrperez <rrperez at apc.edu.ph> wrote:
> Regarding with what you said about "authenticating to Lotus Domino LDAP",
> does this mean that they communicate with each other directly without FR or
> with FR?

The official implementation: using a commercial radius appliance which
uses Lotus Domino LDAP for authorization and authentication.

I've reproduced the same functionality with FR just fine though.

> With other platforms, I guess I don't have problem with that because only
> clients with windows platforms are using MS-CHAPv2 protocol(if I'm right).

A more accurate description would be other popular desktop OS (Linux,
OS-X, and even iphone) has PEAP-GTC support built in.

--
Fajar