Wifi-Enabled Phones + FreeRadius

rrperez rrperez at apc.edu.ph
Fri Aug 27 03:32:35 CEST 2010

Thanks for the response Fajar,

I don't have problem with my server using my previous configuration to
authenticate with wifi computers. But when I reconfigured my server, thats
the time it fails.

My previous config which is running smoothly was default_eap_type = gtc only
and the others are left as it is. Testing your posted configuration, the
authentication for the computers don't ask for username and password
anymore, and also the server uses the computer names as username that
automatically fails the authentication.