setting freeradius2 to AD authentication

Riccardo Veraldi Riccardo.Veraldi at cnaf.infn.it
Tue Jun 22 18:58:59 CEST 2010

The second one... of course...  but the first one sounds like more unix
like... and does not need Samba.
I solved the problem of LDAP + krb5 on freeradius2

with freeradius v1 it was enough to addprinc into krb5 KDC like

host/radius.mydomain.org

with freeradius2 it is needed also

radius/radius.mydomain.org

I found it in the documentation examples...

Actually I am searching a way to use PEAP insted of EAP-TTLS for Eduroam
inside my institution...
ans for this I Cannot use Kerberos, so that I was testing with an AD Server.

thanks for all the suggestions.

Rick