Help connecting to remote ldap server

Raymond Norton admin at lctn.org
Thu Jun 24 22:42:48 CEST 2010

I have been reading and looking at similar post non-stop and have an
idea what is wrong, but am not sure how to fix it.

I understand there may be a need to map ldap and radius attributes and I
have found a couple examples, but I am not entirely sure what the
changes should be.

It seems the other problem may be the authentication being used., maybe
a combination of both. I would guess I'm about one or two config changes
from getting this to work.

The ldap user I am trying to authenticate was created via:
  ./migrate_group.pl  and # ldapadd  on the ldap server

Not sure if that helps identify the changes I need to make???