No User-Password or CHAP-Password attribute in the request

omega bk omegabk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 12:47:01 CET 2010

yeah i really messed things up.

i got my radius from apt-get

i downloaded from source the latest version.
i removed the odl one with apt-get remove freeradius
i did a dpkg-bildpackage -b -uc but messd in:
/home/omega/freeradius-server-2.1.8/src/main/modules.c:1358: undefined
reference to `lt_preloaded_symbols'

so i din't know how to put that new version.

thanks for your help