FreeRadius upgrade from 1.3 to 2.0.4

Trevor Jennings tjennings at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 00:00:26 CET 2010

Hello,

My apologies, it was 1.1.3!! That will teach me not to look at the version
before posting!

Anyway, I did upgrade to the latest stable (2.1.8?) and then realized that I
had not entered a realm in the proxy.conf. Once I did that, the
username at domain were stripped!!!

So everything is good!!!  Thanks for your reply.

 - Trevor