Redundant Freeradius

Rhommel Lamas roml at rhommell.com
Wed Oct 27 16:36:53 CEST 2010

ok i was getting crazy around here thought it was something about my configuration :) Good To know that
Sql instances should have a variable that you can setup in case you are using a failover and it adjust some parameters like

1.- readclients: Actually i had to set the variable readclients to NO on one of my sql instances, i think it would be helpfull to set that on the radiusd.conf something like readclients = sql_redundant.
2.- sqlippool.conf: I think it wouldbe helpfull if sql-instance-name could be assigned from a redundant instance declared on the radiusd.conf

Of course those are ideas i don't know you guys have more experience on this maybe mine are lame.

Thanks for the Help.

Rhommel Lamas.