Wildcard in realm name? possible??

Difan Zhao difan.zhao at guest-tek.com
Thu Sep 9 19:03:45 CEST 2010

Hi Alan,

Thank you for the quick response! I read again and tried and this one
worked!!

realm "~\.gtcorp\.com"

However I did try the one which is same syntax as the example in the
proxy.conf file:

realm "~*\\.gtcorp\\.com$"

The radiusd -X can't start and I got this.

realm ~*\.gtcorp\.com$ {
/etc/raddb/proxy.conf[33]: Invalid regex in realm "~*\.gtcorp\.com$"
 } # realm ~*\.gtcorp\.com$

I tried many other syntax and I found that I can't put ~ and * together
and if I did the process won't start...

I guess my problem is solved! This is just FYI! Thanks again for your
help!

Difan Zhao, M.Eng
Network Engineer
Guest-Tek Interactive Entertainment Inc.
www.guest-tek.com
Email: difan.zhao at guest-tek.com
Office: +1 (403) 509 1010 ext 3048
Cell: +1 (403) 689 7514
 http://www.guest-tek.com/images/Guest-Tek%20-%20Formal_files/Logo.jpg
INTERNET  |  MEDIA  |  VOICE

http://www.guest-tek.com/images/Guest-Tek%20-%20Formal_files/image004.jp
The contents of this email are confidential and intended for the
recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please notify
us, and destroy all copies.