Using multiple authentication modules.

Mrinal K sinha.mrinal at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 10:00:55 CEST 2011

Hello everyone,

I am trying to authenticate users using client certificates and when that is
verified I intend to use perl module for checking other attributes and
verify that from database. Till now I was trying to configure freeradius to
do EAP-TLS and then execute the perl module(rlm_perl). Both of them work
perfectly fine independently but I donot know if we can put them together. I
believe I can do something similar(checking certificate using EAP and then
execute a script) using exec-program-wait but considering its depricability
and per thread overhead will like the rlm_perl.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Kumar Mrinal