Please help me with sqlcounter

Suman Dash suman at clydontech.com
Mon Mar 21 10:24:01 CET 2011

I am trying to do the same in sqlcounter but looks like the %b is hard
coded and there is no way to make it dynamically read from database. I
have tried using custom sqlcounter but it doe not escapes properly.

Anyone effort in commenting on this thread will be highly appreciable as
it will enable the user to do a custom time based session accounting
instead of fixed 1 ~ 30 date accounting.

Best Regards
Suman