Simultaneous logins

Franz flamana at gmail.com
Mon May 9 07:46:42 CEST 2011

What I meant on the second part is that i am using localhost on
clients.conf, so now when i am just checking session with sql
simul_count_query, and as soon as the request is received by server it says
the user is already logged in, even is is not logged in:

checkrad: No NAS type, or type "other" not checking
rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 1
++[sql] returns ok
        expand: good -> good
Multiple logins (max 1) [MPP attempt]: [C8P7G6/C8P7G6] (from client
localhost port 7 cli 192.168.0.7) good
Using Post-Auth-Type Reject
# Executing group from file /usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
+- entering group REJECT {...}