Simultaneous-Use For Group Using Unlang

Det Det det.explorer at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 03:27:48 CET 2011

Hi,

Where do I put this piece of code? Can I do this invocation in the authorize block? Or is it something I put in the radiusd.conf? And where do I put the custom procedure itself? Is it in /etc/freeradius/modules?

Sorry about this. I'm confused about the placement. First time to add a custom procedure. Possible to extend this example to show which codes go to which file?

Thanks a lot!
Det