Buffered SQL Setup Not Reading Detail File

Gary T. Giesen giesen at snickers.org
Sat Nov 12 01:40:18 CET 2011

Alan,

Thanks for your help, the problem was that I had 3 months of detail
data previously that did have the problem. I misunderstood that adding
Alan Dekok's block would fix the problem for my older data. I'm going
to work on making sure it doesn't happen again, but for the time being
my server is happily plowing through the detail data.

Much thanks,

GG