EAP-TLS Attributes

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Thu Nov 17 20:58:52 CET 2011

On 17 Nov 2011, at 19:15, Houston-III, Lester L wrote:

> Thanks for the responses.  I see that I need to devise a different way of getting the data across.  At the very least I have the ground work done with EAP and maybe I can implement a VSA sometime later.

According to Alan, attributes included in the Diameter tunnel within EAP-TTLS are automatically converted into RADIUS attributes.
I honestly can't remember if TTLS allows for validation of the client certificate when setting up the TLS tunnel, but if it does, then that would probably be your best bet. If it doesn't, then you could always run EAP-TLS within EAP-TTLS which would be supported by FreeRADIUS without code modifications.

You would however have to modify the supplicant.

-Arran

Arran Cudbard-Bell
a.cudbardb at freeradius.org

Betelwiki, Betelwiki, Betelwiki.... http://wiki.freeradius.org/ !