Why is not writting in second detail file?

tonimanel antoniofernandez at fabergames.com
Wed Oct 26 10:07:50 CEST 2011

First, thanks for your answer.

I think that I understand the basics but I had a doubt with second_detail
file because before appeared when I executed a ls. Now I have clear (I knew
that second_detail was removed when was readed, but only if the packets were
transmited).

I have redone the configurations three times getting forever an insufficient
solution, but I have learnt a lot. Now, I'm reading a book about RADIUS to
expand my knowledge.

Now, I don't have clear why configuring proxy.conf and implementing
copy-acct-to-home-server, accounting packets have different times(I know
that these are using different timestamp). You have said that this is
possible changing sql quieries, is not exist another solution for do that?
This is my big doubt and now, my big problem.

Thanks for your attention and your answers!
I hope your answers again.

Regards.