FreeRadius Losing packets in Multi-Threads mode

Alexandre Chapellon a.chapellon at horoa.net
Wed Oct 26 10:41:11 CEST 2011

Did the very same test here, with very same results.
I find this a little bit scary to imagine that some accounting packets
are lost (meaning I have no "proof" the requests was answered and how.

regards

--
<http://www.horoa.net>

Alexandre Chapellon

Ingénierie des systèmes open sources et réseaux.
Follow me on twitter: @alxgomz <http://www.twitter.com/alxgomz>