add field in radcheck table

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Mon Oct 31 13:34:26 CET 2011

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 5:23 PM, gary <gary.yang at browan.com> wrote:
> Hi Fajar
> I think the secondname field may be realm instead of.

First rule before asking anything: make SURE you know what you want.
When you're not even sure, how can others help you?

> I am thinking this in case without proxy, using local database it can
> determine by two field "username+realm" instead one check field username
> such as "gary at companyA" . User can see his/her name like "gary" only without
> "@companyA" character.

What do you mean "User can SEE"?

The question is simple. What does the user put as username? How do you
want to process that username?

If the user only inputs "gary", and you don't know how you you can get
the realm, then how can FR do what you want? By being psychic?

--
Fajar