Freeradius with multiple clients

Garber, Neal Neal.Garber at iberdrolausa.com
Fri Apr 20 15:01:15 CEST 2012

> yes i said that freeradius with coovachilli works but with
> the access point i think send another request so it fails..

Yes, you did say that.  But, I have no idea what you mean by
"i think send another request so it fails"?  As I said
before, read the FAQ (it will tell you to provide debug
output):

 http://wiki.freeradius.org/FAQ#It+still+doesn%27t+work%21

If you want help, provide details of what you're trying to
accomplish and debug output from a request that is failing.
Otherwise, you're just wasting everyone's time.

If I said to you, "my car doesn't work", is that enough
information for you to tell me what's wrong with it?