Different versions of sql.conf

alan buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Apr 23 23:54:38 CEST 2012

Hi,

> The version of sql.conf found in ftp://ftp.freeradius.org/pub/freeradius/freeradius-server-2.1.12.tar.gz seems to be quite different from the version found at http://freeradius.org/radiusd/raddb/sql.conf
>
> I was expecting the latter file on a new build but was wondering what happened to all the other options.  I can't find them in any other config file.  Is something amiss?

you didnt look at the sql.conf proprly.

sql.conf contains all the details for driving the SQL engine... but the operational
stuff lives in the sql/${database}/dialup.conf file - and has done for some time
now....so if you look there, you will see all the queries.

the latter file you mentioned http://freeradius.org/radiusd/raddb/sql.conf is old, old old old.
(freeradius v1 old)

alan