Different versions of sql.conf

Carl Peterson cpeterson at portnetworks.com
Tue Apr 24 15:58:39 CEST 2012

Thanks Alan,

I've been working with a modified version of sql.conf for years and just copying it over to new servers and must have missed the move of config options to dialup.conf assuming that dialup had something to do with dialup modems.  I purged freeradius-mysql and reinstalled it and now have the config files in /sql/mysql/.

Thanks again,

Carl