Autoconf in Ubuntu

newuse at qip.ru newuse at qip.ru
Sun Apr 29 12:55:28 CEST 2012

Thanks, but I really need the working autoconf:
I am patching very old billing system: freenibs-2.2.3, it is rlm_sql-based module, so it seems working with new FR 2.x yet, but every new  version of FR I need manually regenerate src/modules/rlm_nibs/rlm_nibs_mysql/configure from src/modules/rlm_nibs/rlm_nibs_mysql/configure.in and then patch  src/modules/rlm_nibs/rlm_nibs_mysql/configure instead of just regenerating it....

my patches are available at http://forum.netbynet.ru/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=67866

>> Hi all, it seems to be very old trouble, but I am not able to resolve it, I am regenerating src/modules/rlm_sql_mysql/configure

>Why?

>> Could you please help me to resolve trouble, btw, in FreeBSD ports all is OK, I have tried to find a patch of configure.in in my FreeBSD system, but failed (I am new to programming)

>Don't break the software.

>The "configure" scripts work. If you're new to programming, you have
no business changing them.