Segmentation Fault after PPP proxy

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Wed Aug 15 15:25:23 CEST 2012

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 8:17 PM, David Aldwinckle <daldwinc at uwaterloo.ca> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This morning I was attempting to move dialup (PPP) authentication to
> FreeRadius, and was met with a segmentation fault. I am using version 2.2

2.2 has not been released yet. Do you mean 2.1.12? Or did you build
latest v2.1.x from git (which will be 2.2 soon)?

> on RHEL.

If it's RHEL's stock rpm, your best bet is to create a support ticket.

> Any ideas would be appreciated.

http://wiki.freeradius.org/FAQ#It-still-doesn%27t-work%21
http://freeradius.org/radiusd/doc/bugs

If this is a production server, it'd be best if you create a dev
environment mirroring the config and try to reproduce the problem
there (and getting the core dumps, if available)

--
Fajar