Problem with crypt passwords matching

Robert Haskins robert.haskins at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 23:11:41 CEST 2012

What do you mean by editing the passwd module?

As for the users lines, here is what is in that file (first line is
169 and the last one is 186):

DEFAULT Auth-Type == System
        Fall-Through == 1

DEFAULT Service-Type == Framed-User
        Framed-IP-Address == 255.255.255.254,
        Framed-Netmask == 255.255.255.255,
        Framed-MTU == 1500,
        Service-Type == Framed-User,
        Framed-Routing == None,
        Fall-Through == Yes

#
# Default for PPP: dynamic IP address, PPP mode, VJ-compression.
# NOTE: we do not use Hint = "PPP", since PPP might also be auto-detected
#       by the terminal server in which case there may not be a "P" suffix.
#       The terminal server sends "Framed-Protocol = PPP" for auto PPP.
#
DEFAULT Framed-Protocol == PPP

--
Haskins Family Farm