FreeRADIUS 1.1.2 -> 2.1.12 migration steps

Martin Mielke mmielke at sapphire.gi
Mon Mar 5 17:38:35 CET 2012

All,

At my new working place I have inherited a FR 1.1.3 running on CentOS 5.6.
Beyond being outdated and unsupported, this FR setup is causing a lot of problems so I plan a migration to RHEL5 and FR 2.1.12.
I've been searching but I cannot find a procedure describing which steps to follow in order to migrate from one server/version to another.

Can someone please shed some light or point me in the right direction?

TIA,

Martin