AP->FR->LDAP authentication

Julie chenj at ssc.ucla.edu
Mon Mar 19 20:52:42 CET 2012

huh? OSX lion can do whatever you have told it to do using the mobileconfig tool (iPhone configuraton utility
can generate such).

now, far be it from me to shout from the rooftops....but i wouldnt rely on some
unsubstantiated result found by google.  if you do the legwork you'll find it
CAN do what you are after..... and I've even attached a screenshot from the apple
enterprise deployment tool that you need to configure Lion with

You are right on the point. ☺ Yes, I got the iPhone configuration utility and configured the Mac to do use EAP-TTLS/PAP instead of default one. It works perfect with my radius setup and LDAP accounts.

Now I need to decide and possibly make changes to my plan (use LDAP as backend to authenticate) since we also need to use other campus radius server for different realm.

Thank you very much for your help.

Julie