generate a random value with unlang?

Matthew Newton mcn4 at leicester.ac.uk
Wed Mar 21 11:49:31 CET 2012

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 11:07:16AM +0100, Stefan Winter wrote:
> The value should be new for every Access-Accept. I wonder how to
> generate such a random value with unlang. Is there some {%rand} or
> anything like that?

http://freeradius.org/press/index.html

30 September 2011 - Version 2.1.12 has been released.

* Added support for %{rand:...}, which generates a uniformly
 distributed number between 0 and the number you specify.

Matthew

--
Matthew Newton, Ph.D. <mcn4 at le.ac.uk>

Systems Architect (UNIX and Networks), Network Services,
I.T. Services, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom

For IT help contact helpdesk extn. 2253, <ithelp at le.ac.uk>