Groupname is not written in the table radacct

Geovanny Varela geovarela at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 14:47:22 CEST 2013

Well, not quite understand your explanation.
I am not an expert in FreeRadius.
Let me explain my scenario:

1 - I set up a hotspot with Mikrotik in a hotel where user authentication
is done by FreeRadius. Users are registered directly in the MySQL database
Freeradius by software I developed.

2 - When the guest checks in your name is entered in the username field and
room number if it is entered as hosts in the table radcheck password.

3 - After that the room number is entered in the table radgroupreply
groupname.

4 - the next step the host name is entered in the username field
radusergroup table and room number on the field groupname.

5 - After these operations is done in a select radacct table to collect
accounting data.

6 - My software generates a ticket to the billing.

7 - To generate the ticket must cross the fields username (to identify the
host) and groupname (to identify the room) table radacct.

8 - The problem is that the field groupname table radacct always comes
empty.

Until now I had no idea to cross the information through the radacct table.

Thank you for your attention.