How to use checkval

Danny Kurniawan danny.kurniawan at fairchildsemi.com
Thu Mar 14 11:53:42 CET 2013

Just to add in,

I have tested and i know it works to compare it by enabled the checkval
inside radius.conf

But now how can i check if the value of the CallingStationID is not empty?
In Radius 2.x i can use the unlang below, but in Radius 1.x it's failed
when i tried that.

Also i have enabled
notfound-reject = yes

in the checkval function, but i believe that only check the item-name and
not the check-name.

Is there any way to do this from radius 1.x? I just in the position cant
upgrade the radius at this time.

Thanks
Danny

--