How to use checkval

Danny Kurniawan danny.kurniawan at fairchildsemi.com
Thu Mar 14 17:07:46 CET 2013

So is anyone know how to do the following in the FreeRadius 1.1.7 ?

if(control:Calling-Station-Id == ""){
        reject
    }

I just want to reject the packet if the Control (or maybe check) is empty
or has no value. I could not afford to upgrade at this time as it's a
native freeradius comes with SLES 10 and i'm not sure how to compile the
new radius there.

Thanks
Danny

--