EAP-TLS Authentication fails( TLS_accept: error in SSLv3 read client certificate B)

Esma Yalcinkaya esmayalcinkayaa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 16:15:02 CET 2013

My application runs on glassfish server, so I import the cert files to
keystore. Also tried to import cert files to cacerts
directory(/java/jdk1.6.0_34/jre/lib/security/cacerts) but it did not work.

I import the server.crt too, and try to authenticate now, but nothing has
changed.

I am continuing to debug the logs(server logs, freeradius logs etc).

Let me ask a question, I am new at freeradius. Although this error occurs
for SSLv3 read client certificate B, there is no error occurance for
certificate A like below.

[tls]     TLS_accept: SSLv3 write certificate request A
[tls]     TLS_accept: SSLv3 flush data
[tls]     TLS_accept: Need to read more data: SSLv3 read client certificate

I did not unterstand this log, what does it mean "need to read more data"?

Thanks,