freeradius 3 ldap

Davide Garofalo davide.garofalo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 22:04:50 CEST 2013

ok, I tried to follow your advice but I do not think I've followed the
right path
I created a new virtual_server named 'test' for client localhost in
clients.conf file.
In sites-enebled directory, i created a new file named test that include
server test { ... .... }, but the results is the same error.
I received an access-accept by the mschap module but in post-auth the ldap
module give me the same error.
At this point i will wait the new release for freeradius.
FR2 works very very fine but it doesn't include the passchange module that
i need in my 802.1x network infrastructure.
Approximately, you know when you distribute a new version of freeradius?
one week or some months? ;)

Thank you very much for your support.

Davide

2013/10/25 Davide Garofalo <davide.garofalo at gmail.com>

> So i`ve to try a New istance of sites-enabled ???
> I can try it in 3 hours because i`m in Italy and now i have to play Soccer
> :)
> Il 25/ott/2013 17:54 "Arran Cudbard-Bell" <a.cudbardb at freeradius.org> ha
> scritto:
>

>> On 25 Oct 2013, at 15:29, Davide Garofalo <davide.garofalo at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Ok i hope it will go out  as soon as possible.
>>
>> can you test please? I don’t have access to AD.
>>
>> -Arran
>>
>> Arran Cudbard-Bell <a.cudbardb at freeradius.org>
>> FreeRADIUS Development Team
>>
>> -