Exec remote command in Preprocess

Rafal Pilos rafal.pilos at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 20:35:13 CET 2014

Hello

I want to make some additional checks under authorization.
I edited default file in preprocess section.
This is how I want to make it:

   preprocess

if (%{exec:/path/to/script.sh} == "some numbers"){
                                        update control {
                                        Auth-Type := "Accept"
            else {
                    update control {
                                         Auth-Type := "Reject"

However this doesn't work.
Debug shows:
Bare %{...} is invalid in condition at: %{exec:/path/to/script.sh} == "some
numbers")
 What im doing wrong ?
Is there possibility to execute remote script in this place ?