adding new entry in dictionar

Juan Pablo L. jpablolorenzetti at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 28 17:34:50 CEST 2015

Alex, thank you very  much, changing to short worked, even though i do not understand something,
the standard states that the field is 4 octets, i  supposed that includes the headers of the field +  the value of the field.
... i did notice the value had 2 octets but went by my intepretation
of the standard (4 octets for the value).

thanks a lot it is working all good now.