radclient output

Lightfoot, Maurice P. m.p.lightfoot at spartans.nsu.edu
Wed Aug 5 20:46:03 CEST 2015

Hi

I am using the FreeRadius beginner's guide, I entered the following command:

echo "User-Name=alice, User-Password=passme" | radclient 127.0.01 auth testing123

The following response is what was expected according to the guide:

Received response ID 32, code 2, length = 40

Framed-IP-Address = 192.168.1.65

Reply-Message = "Hello, alice"

However the message I received from the debugger was the following:

Sending Access-Accept ID 85 from 127.0.01:1812 to 127.0.01:60048

Framed-IP-Address= 192.168.1.65

Reply-Message = 'Hello, alice'

Is this the correct output because there is no code # to go off of as referenced in the guide???