2 Independent MYSQL schemas for 2 independent groups of users

Timmy moonyhk at netscape.net
Wed Aug 12 11:49:45 CEST 2015

Dear All Freeradius Developers and Users,
My server is running a Freeradius v2.2.7 with a single mysql server.

I have been able to set up radius virtual servers listening on different
ports.

The next step is to configure 2 Independent MYSQL schemas for 2
independent groups of users AAA through their own virtual servers.  This
scenario is similar to 2 physically separate radius servers.  In my
case, I can reduce the operational cost to 1 physical server.  In the
era of rapid global warming, everybody should be responsible for it, right?

Then, the policy will become:
user group1 ==> port 1 ==> virtual server 1 ==>  sql instance with
schema radius1
user group2 ==> port 2 ==> virtual server 2 ==>  sql instance with
schema radius2

Other policy with not be altered.

I have gone through many information but none of them tells which file
or conf are responsible for 2 independent sql instances.

Could anybody give me direction or share your experience?  Thanks in
advance.

Yours Faithfully,
Timmy