PAP and NT-hashed password

sb superabx at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 16:05:15 CET 2015

You're absolutely right (as usual!). Thank you very much for help, Alan.

Unfortunately both LDAP and Freeradius came to me with working server, so
there're strange things in the configs. In module/ldap I've found this:

password_attribute = sambaNTPassword

When I commented it out PAP started to work as it should!

For now I have to find why it was done and what can stop to work without
this string. Looks really weird. \
Thanx again!