Configure SQL to timeout requests rather than rejecting if no connections available

Noah Engelberth nengelberth at team-meta.net
Wed Jan 21 18:58:36 CET 2015

> >> sql {
> >> 	fail = 1
> >> }
> >> if (fail) {
> >> 	do_not_respond
> >> }
> >
> > Thanks, I appreciate the syntax help.

After a few days of operating this and recreating my "crushing load" situation with the log files open, it looks like when the virtual server does not respond, the "master" server is still kicking a reject -- the log entry is:

Auth: Login incorrect (Home Server failed to respond): *snipped client info*

So, do I need to do the same syntax for the "suffix" module in my master virtual server?

Thank you,

Noah Engelberth
MetaLINK Technologies