Proxy CoA packet from network control to NAS(same as CoA server) configs in case of many many NASes.

Sergey Komarov sergey.komaroff at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 17:19:00 CEST 2015

>   The server will ALWAYS send replies to the IP that the request came
> from.  Anything else is wrong.

I see now, yes, it is correct idea.

> > Could you please check any simple scenario - just try to override
> > Packet-Dst-IP-Address and than add to override Packet-Dst-Port?
>
>   I won't have time for a while.

  Until then, please try the correct test for Access-Request packets.

Update control for Acc-Req doing same things for me now - no home server
found. I will try to build again later on other server and if something
would be different I will write here. Now I will use home server pool name
as I have to configure all home servers anyway in proxy.conf now. It works.

Thank you for your help and for FreeRadius software!

Best Regards, Sergey Komaroff