ERROR: User-Name ... is not the same as MS-CHAP Name

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Sat Oct 3 00:38:14 CEST 2015

On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 7:33 PM, Jim Seymour <jseymour at linxnet.com> wrote:
> Do I understand correctly that if I install from that PPA, installing
> "over the top of" the existing install, and choosing to retain my
> existing radiusd.conf, that all future updates will come from that PPA,
> rather than the official Ubuntu 14.04 repos?

All package sources have the same priority in ubuntu/debian by
default. So you'll get whichever source provides newest version.

Since it's highly unlikely that trusty will get a version bump during
its lifetime, you'll end up with whatever version is on that PPA. And
since 2.2.x is EOLed, 2.2.9 will most likely be the last version
available.

If you're concerned about updates, go with 3.0.x.

--
Fajar