Server Specification for freeradius

Vijay S vijay.hcr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 09:58:43 CEST 2015

Did you forget to mention about interim update packets or accounting
packets :-) if these are there then size of the database will increase
everyday and you will have to plan accordingly.

Will there be any user related activities take place everyday like adding
new users or disabling new users. These operations on large database have
to be considered while designing system.

So just posting single liner questions without much details wont be enough
for others to help you here.

Regards
Vijay A.
10000 auth reqs/secs means 36mln/hour are you sure? It means that in an
hour every greek authenticates with your radius three times.
I'm not an expert but seeing my logs, once a user has been authenticated,
no more requests are logged over a very long time. Please distinguish
between active users vs.NEW active users on your net.

-