Radius and MYSQL

Alexandre Vilarinho vilarinhomail-dev at yahoo.com.br
Tue Sep 8 16:25:58 CEST 2015

Hello all
I'm new at Radius and I'm trying do configure Radius do authenticate the user from MYSQL databank.
I configured the user in the user configuration file and it is working correctly, follow the configuration of the user.
teste1  Cleartext-Password := "teste"         Service-Type = NAS-Prompt-User,        Cisco-AVPair = "shell:priv-lvl=1",        Cisco-AVPair = "shell:cmd=show",        Cisco-AVPair = "shell:cmd=show privilege"
For this user I would like to configure a group in MYSQL called Privilege Level 1 and add it to that group.
The Privilege Level 1 group should have the following configuration:
        Service-Type = NAS-Prompt-User,        Cisco-AVPair = "shell:priv-lvl=1",        Cisco-AVPair = "shell:cmd=show",        Cisco-AVPair = "shell:cmd=show privilege"
The user should have have the following configuration:
teste1  Cleartext-Password := "teste"

I've already installed MYSQL database and it is also integrated with Radius. I've followed the following explanation webpage tutorial - guide/SQL HOWTO
I think that mysql databank and databases are correct and integrated with Radius.
I didn't find any tutorial for beginners that explain step-by-step what should be done to configure the user group and the user.
Can anyone explain to me how I can configure the user and the group?
Regards
Alex