radacct MySQL table only gets filled with the last session values for a given user ( no history logging )

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Apr 16 15:32:17 CEST 2016

On Apr 16, 2016, at 4:49 AM, olivier a <oatech7402 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I Up my question, before giving-up the case :-)

  FreeRADIUS is only as good as the data it gets.  If the NAS sends the SAME information for all sessions, the data will use the same row(s) in SQL.

  For the sessions to be in different rows, the NAS has to send information which is *unique* for each session.  e.g. Acct-Session-Id.

  And as always, run the server in debug mode to see what's going on.