Possible certificatre problem

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Jul 2 16:54:22 CEST 2016

On Jul 2, 2016, at 10:07 AM, Jim Louis <jlouis at peoplenetonline.com> wrote:

> I hope not everyone on this list has the self-important know-it-all
> attitude that Alan DeKok is displaying. Having just signed up because not
> everything "just works" I find his snotty remarks to be disheartening. If
> you can't be of assistance without the attitude don't provide it at all.

  You clearly have missed the main point of my comments.

  While the server isn't perfect, it's pretty good.  And the documentation is pretty good.  And the help here is pretty good.

  There is a *clear* difference between people who are here to solve problems, and people who get upset when the response to their question is "you made a mistake, go fix it".

  If you can't stand people being told they're wrong, go elsewhere.  If you keep complaining and arguing about this topic, you will be unsubscribed and permanently banned.

  This is your only warning.