We have a new web site!

Matthew Newton mcn at freeradius.org
Wed Aug 9 19:25:19 CEST 2017

On Wed, 2017-08-09 at 18:01 +0200, Sebastian Hagedorn wrote:
> I like the new design, but am I the only one who expected the three
> blocksĀ
> with "Internet Service Providers", "Enterprise Networks" and
> "EducationalĀ
> Institutions" to be clickable? I expected links to subpages with
> specificĀ
> information regarding these three topics.

Nice idea. You can click on the "+" under each one to expand it, but
maybe they should offer more than that.

Thanks all for any feedback - please let us know, so we can try and
improve the site further. Especially things like "I was looking for X
but couldn't find it where I was expecting".

Not that there are any promises of changing everything asked... but
feedback really does help inform decisions.

--
Matthew