buffered-sql problem

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Jan 27 22:01:51 CET 2017

On Jan 27, 2017, at 12:47 PM, Jouni Soini via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> wrote:

> I installed the latest version from 3.0 branch and here is the logs for another occurrence.
> user 'mks779292' never queried and saved into database.
> I also noticed most (or all?) of these happen for stop request following the same user's start request in less than 10 seconds.

  Well, I'm not sure what's happening.  I've never seen that.

  I'd suggest editing the source and/or config to make a backup of the "detail" file every time it writes a user.  You can then feed each detail file to the reader, to see which packets aren't read.

  There's really no magic here.  If a user 'mks779292' is written to the detail file, then it should be written to the detail file.  The only way for that user to *not* appear in the detail file is if the OS is lying to the server, and not writing the data.

  You might also try changing the detail filename to %Y%m%d%H%e

  which creates detail files for each second.