buffered-sql problem

Jouni Soini soini.jouni at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 23:17:07 CET 2017

>  I'd suggest editing the source and/or config to make a backup of the "detail" file every time it writes a user.  You can then feed each detail file to the reader, to see which packets aren't read.

that was why I used detail module twice. in the second detail file the packet is logged successfully.
I am not familiar with C and might ask somebody else do it.
how can I do backup thing with config?

> You might also try changing the detail filename to %Y%m%d%H%e
> which creates detail files for each second.

I didn't understand the point of this. all those files are deleted as soon as they are read by buffered-sql

I was also wondering why this procedure is writing/reading to/from disk instead of memory?